maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Harumpfh. English Gentlemen hardly need lectures on manners from some rabid colonial bumpkin

Post subject: Surrender, Genocide… or What?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:23 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 12978
Quote:
From the Archives: Surrender, Genocide… or What?
Posted on December 8, 2017 by Baron Bodissey

This ground-breaking essay by El Inglés caused Gates of Vienna to be ejected from Pajamas Media on April 27, 2008 — nearly ten years ago. It’s hard to believe it’s been that long.

By popular demand, El Inglés’ essay is being republished here, in its original form, with a new preface by the author. I’ve omitted my original introduction, in which I advised readers to “Remember: the article below is descriptive, not normative.” That was a futile attempt to fend off what eventually happened to us. Ever since then Dymphna and I have been able to post whatever we like, without any fear of being consigned to the Outer Darkness, since we’re already here.

[Police contain EDL demonstrators in Tower Hamlets, September 2013]

Preface by El Inglés

December 6, 2017

Nearly ten years have passed since it was first published, but it appears that at least a few reprobates out there still remember an old essay of mine. I refer to the charmingly titled Surrender, Genocide… or What?.

It was only the second essay I had written under the banner of what is sometimes referred to as the Counterjihad. As I recall, it engendered a certain amount of controversy in some quarters. I say this, of course, without modesty. All writers are shameless attention whores, and fear, more than anything, the possibility of a piece disappearing beneath the waves of the world’s attention without a ripple. Better to be reviled than ignored.

Nonetheless, I must remind those reading this now that the title of the essay was not mere clickbait. Rather, it was a deadly serious introduction to a deadly serious piece of writing, one whose relevance has, alas, not diminished over the intervening years. On the contrary, nothing has happened since to lead me to believe that its analysis is not still, broadly speaking, sound.

Certain elements of the writing style I employed in the essay now aggravate me somewhat when I reread it. Attempts to inject an element of humour seem misjudged, some sentences too convoluted, some sections too hurried. In terms of its analytical content, the only major reservation I have derives from a belief that the state, be it in the UK or anyway else, may do a better job than I expected of forcibly segregating the two sides in the event of major violence. If this turns out to be the case, we may well see the formation of formalized, static, entirely Muslim ghettos that hardly interact with the host societies at all except in the most basic infrastructural sense. The long-term ramifications of this would be hard to predict.

Time will tell, either way. Comments and criticisms are more than welcome. Shameless attention whore that I am, I invite you to explore my other essays as well.

[Ummah Jack]

Surrender, Genocide… or What?
by El Inglés

Introduction

A few months ago, I wrote “The Danish Civil War”, a fictional scenario which served to structure a consideration of various issues relating to the rise of Islam in Europe and the likely consequences thereof. The essay finished with the conclusion that Islam constituted an existential threat to the survival of European civilization, and that Islam’s influence on Europe therefore needed to be eliminated. It further concluded that, logically speaking, the various ways of achieving this goal could be broadly subdivided into three categories:
1) inducing Muslims to leave of their own free will,
2) mass deportations, and
3) genocide.

(Hereinafter referred to as options one, two and three, respectively)

This final conclusion was delivered as dispassionately as possible due to a desire to present the situation objectively, as if an alien super-intelligence were viewing the conflicts of various warring tribes of hairless apes. If I am correct in arguing that the number of Muslims in Europe must be reduced to no more than a fraction of its current value, then the three options I discussed are the only three options for achieving this goal. We may consider all three to be morally abhorrent and decide to submit to Islam rather than avail ourselves of any of them, but that does not alter the brute analysis of what could, in principle, be done in response to the Islamization of Europe.

Having now had several months in which to further consider this issue, it seems to me that my conclusions in this regard can be considerably refined. For reasons that I hope to make clear in this essay, I no longer believe that it is possible to solve the problem that Islam has become by means of option one, and I have little confidence that even option two could constitute an effective tool in this regard. I therefore predict that Europe is being swept into a position where it will be forced to choose between relying overwhelmingly on option three and surrendering.

To the type of people most likely to read this essay, this suggestion will not necessarily come as much of a surprise. However, I feel that an issue of such gravity should be analyzed with as much rigour as possible, and this essay will constitute my attempt to conduct this analysis. I have much confidence in parts of it, but less in others, and would appreciate comments from those who feel they have greater or additional insight into key topics. There is certainly a huge amount of variety among European countries in key respects, which I have largely ignored here. Ideally the key claims of the essay would be explored on a country-by-country basis, but such an analysis is quite beyond me. There is also great variety in terms of the current degree of Islamization of these countries, and the amount of braking room that they therefore have available. To the extent that the analysis herein captures the imagination of any of its readers, I would welcome opinions on the likelihood or likely timelines of the different discontinuities discussed below.

Continue reading →
http://gatesofvienna.net/2017/12/from-t ... more-44596

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Surrender, Genocide… or What?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:03 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1209
Never mind.

Anders Behring Breivik was still fighting on the Gates of Vienna 2011. :roll:

Every movement need martyrs.

Perhaps we can soon hear Anders Breivik Lied.

So it goes.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
Sounds like Nero is a surrender monkey; a moralizing, self-important, blow-hard surrender monkey.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

Anthropoid wrote:
Sounds like Nero is a surrender monkey; a moralizing, self-important, blow-hard surrender monkey.

Only in your dreams, sucker. ;)

You are whining about immigration that is useful for your economy, the latinos work their asses off for your capitalists. So what is your problem with them? :roll:

The uninvited in Europe are little different, but the process of kicking them out is going on.

I am more worried about the population explosion in the Black Africa, 1000 million people in few decades, 3000 million till the end of the century. That is big and that is worrisome. :(

But you don't care, you are an asshole. ;)

So it goes.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:43 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
Keep us apprised how that "assimilating Islam" project is going for you guys!

Islam is equally as pernicious, destructive and irredeemable as Naziism; in fact, worse in many ways: Islam is older, far more firmly entrenched, insidiously integrated globally, normalized, and even defended by the likes of you as a "religion of peace." In fact, Islam is a politico-cultural movement comprising nearly two billion people spread over hundreds of countries and with dramatic majorities in more than two-dozen countries. At the heart of this cultural movement is a deep-seated and irrepressible conviction of righteous superiority that exceeds that of the most zealous Nazi. Even Hitler imagined that the other "Aryan" nations could coexist despite not being Germans nor Nazis. Not so with Islam, it is either convert, or die. There are only two possible outcomes in the Islamic worldview: the never-ending struggle ("Jihad") to spread Islam to all of humanity, and the extermination of all other worldviews with Islam supreme over all of humanity. When one examines the broad tapestry of human history it is difficult to identify any worldview with quite such an execrable sense of its own superiority, the conviction that any means justify the ends of promoting Islam, and the dehumanization of all who have not embraced Islam. What is even more terrifying to consider is that the duplicity of the culture and the gullibility of the West have led to the false notion that this is just another Abrahamic religion and a worthy benefactor of "diversity" initiatives.

In all these respects the notion of "surrender, genocide or . . . what?" is an analysis which must be taken seriously, even if one is unwilling and unable to conclude that "genocide" is in fact the only self-interested option. I am unable and unwilling to conclude that Muslims must be exterminated. They are human beings who are simply unfortunate to be beguiled and ensnared in a worldview which is wholly incompatible with both Western civilization, secular humanism, democracy and any reasonable notion of universal human rights. Nazis were much the same. As a whole, neither of these two "misguided" groups of humans deserved or deserve to be lined up and eliminated like culling sick herds. But the worldviews they embody DO (and did) need to be DEFEATED. In the case of Naziism that required that large numbers of the adherents of that politico-cultural movement be killed and their society mangled and eventually conquered.

How exactly are we supposed to "DEFEAT" an even more terrible and pernicious worldview which is far more widely dispersed, far more deeply entrenched and far more numerous?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:14 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16050
I think Western governments are too powerful and the western intelligentsia too adept at soporific propaganda for something like the Lebanese civil war (caused at least in part by mass Muslim migration into a Christian country) to happen, though it's certainly possible.

It'll be more like Yugoslavia. The government boot keeping a lid on simmering discontent. It's kinda like that right now tbh...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

EUBanana wrote:
I think Western governments are too powerful and the western intelligentsia too adept at soporific propaganda for something like the Lebanese civil war (caused at least in part by mass Muslim migration into a Christian country) to happen, though it's certainly possible.

It'll be more like Yugoslavia. The government boot keeping a lid on simmering discontent. It's kinda like that right now tbh...

UK is the most likely country to disintegrate, and not for muslim migration at all. ;)

It is interesting to see how the brexiters are supporting for the Catalan independence. :lol:

Divide et impera.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:02 pm 
buck private

nero wrote:
Never mind.

So it goes.
Nero has Hitler on the brain.

Not interested in solving a problem, just snide posts based on Nazism.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

abradley wrote:
nero wrote:
Never mind.

So it goes.
Nero has Hitler on the brain.

Not interested in solving a problem, just snide posts based on Nazism.

No, the topic is about a movement and a martyr. This time El Inglés.

He will have a song, an alt-right battle song. :lol:

So it goes.

PS. You ...Andy have a peculiar tendency to support catholic-nazis like Franco or Pinochet. Ordnung muss sein, Deus Vult. :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:02 am 
buck private

nero wrote:
PS. You ...Andy have a peculiar tendency to support catholic-nazis like Franco or Pinochet. Ordnung muss sein, Deus Vult. :roll:
Let's see, Franco was a Fascist not Nazi, Pinochet was ? but not Nazi.

Not bad, two out of two wrong. 100%

Profile E-mail