maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Harumpfh. English Gentlemen hardly need lectures on manners from some rabid colonial bumpkin

Post subject: Re: Gulag of Nations
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15925
Scharfschütze wrote:
But there is no "the EU".

Poland, Bulgaria or Romania for ex will be big on access to work and welfare for their citizens living in Britain, Greece and Italy more interested in creating tax loopholes, France will make certain British made cheese must not be called "Camembert" under any circumstances while the Spanish will take some more time before coming up with a non-negotiable plan involving EU-administered fishing grounds and how its now all theirs.

Hopefully the end result of that will simply be nothing - legal limbo. The EU is a crap idea and this is why. Bilateral treaties are much more agile, and would actually give everybody what they want rather than a compromise unpopular with everybody.

Merkel is a very odd sort of 'conservative' I must admit.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:36 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Quote:
...the Spanish will take some more time before coming up with a non-negotiable plan involving EU-administered fishing grounds and how its now all theirs.

Don't forget Gibraltar ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

The latest on the gulag front:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 1209
chijohnaok wrote:

[youtube]Tim Pool[/youtube]

I have to boycott Tim Pool for mental hygienic reasons. :(

In the 80's I developed a theory about the shortest time in the Universe, and the unit was thomasson. It was the time needed to change the TV channel when Klaus Thomasson appered on the TV screen. Now I have upgrade my theory, one timpooliston is a millionth of one thomasson, one μthomansson, the time to stop a Tim Pool video. :shock:

And the science marches on.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:12 pm 
Sergeant Major

nero wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:

[youtube]Tim Pool[/youtube]

In the 80's I developed a theory about the shortest time in the Universe, and the unit was thomasson. It was the time needed to change the TV channel when Klaus Thomasson appered on the TV screen. Now I have upgrade my theory, one timpooliston is a millionth of one thomasson, one μthomansson, the time to stop a Tim Pool video. :shock:

Very well Nero, I realize that you don't like Tim Pool.
You've repeatedly said so.
Deal with it and move on (i.e. don't watch them).
I'm not going to STOP posting Tim Pool videos simply to satisfy your wishes snowflake.

In the meantime, the CONTENT of what he covered in that video was with regards to a leftist Twitter poster who said that Gulags were a good non-violent method for dealing with bigots.

If you want to post your opinion regarding that leftist's tweet, feel free to.
If you don't want to post your opinion, fine.
If you want to know exactly what they said or the context, then hold your nose and watch the video for more details.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
nero wrote:

Very well Nero, I realize that you don't like Tim Pool.
You've repeatedly said so.
Deal with it and move on (i.e. don't watch them).
I'm not going to STOP posting Tim Pool videos simply to satisfy your wishes snowflake.

In the meantime, the CONTENT of what he covered in that video was with regards to a leftist Twitter poster who said that Gulags were a good non-violent method for dealing with bigots.

If you want to post your opinion regarding that leftist's tweet, feel free to.
If you don't want to post your opinion, fine.
If you want to know exactly what they said or the context, then hold your nose and watch the video for more details.

I read the Solzhenitsyn's Gulag Archipelago in the 1970's and I had some Finnish books about the same. So I know about the real gulag.

But those alt-right nobodies like Tim Pool go thirteen in a dozen.

But you can tell, in your own words what you like. And I will read. But I don't watch all Andy's silly hour long videos, and I don't watch Tim Pool, Sargon videos. Just because they are stupid and you try to argue using a proxy.

In your own words, and I will answer in my own words.

Fair game. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:35 pm 
Sergeant Major

I'm not going to sit here and transcribe a 12 minute long video so that you can avoid hearing Tim Pool's voice or watching his beanie-covered head.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:37 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
I'm not going to sit here and transcribe a 12 minute long video so that you can avoid hearing Tim Pool's voice or watching his beanie-covered head.

Tough luck. ;)

But then to discuss, to debate, it is just debate yourself. Not to use some vlogger as your argument. You can get the sources for arguments, if any from the video.

Argue in your own words, refer to the facts, if any directly. Or do you wan't see some funny Finnish videos.

Profile E-mail