maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Harumpfh. English Gentlemen hardly need lectures on manners from some rabid colonial bumpkin

Post subject: Re: Incident outside Parliament
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:59 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 10757
In fairness "walking on by" probably has more to do with London than any Muslim-ness.

It is a dystopian nightmare after all! like all really big cities, plenty of people who would just as soon step on your face as look at you.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:03 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 13207
Conducted by "you know who".

Good grief.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:49 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13998
This just in from the BBC:

Quote:
The man believed to be responsible for the attack in Westminster has been named as Khalid Masood, by the Metropolitan Police.

Masood, who died in the attack, was not the subject of any current police investigations, but he had a range of previous convictions for assaults.

The 52-year-old was born in Kent but was believed to have been living in the West Midlands.
PC Keith Palmer, Aysha Frade and American Kurt Cochran were also killed.

Police said there had been no prior intelligence about Masood's intention to carry out an attack.
But he was known to the police and his previous convictions included GBH, possession of offensive weapons and public order

His first conviction was in November 1983 for criminal damage and his last conviction was in December 2003 for possession of a knife.

He had not been convicted of any terrorism offences.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:08 am 
Sergeant Major

If you were going by the MSM, you would've thought the people murdered were Muslims or something. All the concern is very one way... the wrong way.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:34 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 11008
Antifa's Response to the London Terror Attack. Cringiest shit I have seen in awhile. The lad is getting crucified in the comments section. Rightly so.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:37 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13998
EUBanana wrote:
If you were going by the MSM, you would've thought the people murdered were Muslims or something. All the concern is very one way... the wrong way.

I had not noticed it here but to be honest, i have mostly been following this story on the web.

I did catch this video which I believes speaks to your point:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgG0p6eBBY&feature=push-u&attr_tag=gPFbEHqXRJ8gXvmr-6[/youtube]

:roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgG0p6 ... RJ8gXvmr-6

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:29 pm 
Sergeant Major

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... CMP=twt_gu

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:04 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 9423
EUBanana wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/24/woman-hijab-westminster-bridge-attack-victim-photo-misappropriated?CMP=twt_gu

Quote:
“I’m shocked and totally dismayed at how a picture of me is being circulated on social media,” she said. “To those individuals who have interpreted and commented on what my thoughts were in that horrific and distressful moment, I would like to say not only have I been devastated by witnessing the aftermath of a shocking and numbing terror attack, I’ve also had to deal with the shock of finding my picture plastered all over social media by those who could not look beyond my attire, who draw conclusions based on hate and xenophobia.”

What a load of horse shit.

If you are "shocked" then why are you still wearing that god damn blanket on your head? Are you so shocked that you have spoken up to condemn Islamic jihad? Are you vocally opposed to murder in the name of Islam? You cannot be bothered to stop and help, you can be bothered to get defensive when someone takes a photo of you and interprets the body language: group of Anglos huddled around a fallen person (probably also an Anglo) trying to help, meanwhile "Asian" woman of obviously Islamic identity walks by afraid.

You are exemplary what is wrong with Islam young lady: you are mere witnesses to the mayhem caused by a few of "your" religion and quite possible little more than a resident of Britain too. How the fuck can anyone who is "British" wear a goddamn hijab? In my opinion the two value systems of those two worldviews are mutually incommensurable, which is precisely why you are just walking by, instead of mingling with your fellow Britons. You were unlucky enough to be walking past a place that reminded you of how much of an outsider you are, by the actions of your own choice.

What is that saying, all that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing?

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14860
The muslim PR machine is getting better. These are both empathetic-sounding condolances....what bothers me is how his wife and mother pretend not to know about his radical thinking. That really sets off the bullshit-o-meter for me.

Quote:
Westminster attack: Khalid Masood's wife 'saddened and shocked'

Rohey Hydara condemns husband’s actions and expresses condolences to the families of victims who died

Matthew Taylor

Tuesday 28 March 2017 03.05 EDT First published on Tuesday 28 March 2017 02.55 EDT

The wife of the Westminster attacker, Khalid Masood, has said she is “saddened and shocked” by the atrocity, and condemns his actions.

Rohey Hydara spoke out after Masood’s mother, Janet Ajao, said she had “shed many tears” for her son’s victims.

In a statement released through the Metropolitan police, Hydara said: “I am saddened and shocked by what Khalid has done. I totally condemn his actions. I express my condolences to the families of the victims that have died, and wish a speedy recovery to all the injured.

“I would like to request privacy for our family, especially the children, at this difficult time.”

On Monday, the Met said Masood had had a clear interest in jihad and his methods echoed the rhetoric of Islamic State leaders.

Facebook Twitter Pinterest
How the Westminster terror attack unfolded
However, the Met deputy assistant commissioner Neil Basu, who is also the senior national coordinator for UK counter-terrorism policing, said there was no evidence Masood had discussed the planning of his attack with others.

Basu added that the attacker’s communications on 22 March, when he drove a car into pedestrians on Westminster Bridge and fatally stabbed a police officer guarding the Palace of Westminster, killing four people in total, are the main line of inquiry.

Masood’s phone was reported to have connected with the encrypted messaging app WhatsApp just before the attack.

In a public appeal for people who were in contact with Masood to give evidence, Basu said: “If you heard from him on 22 March, please come forward now. The information you have may prove important to establishing his state of mind.

“His attack method appears to be based on low sophistication, low tech, low-cost techniques copied from other attacks, and echoes the rhetoric of Islamic State leaders in terms of methodology and attacking police and civilians, but at this stage I have no evidence he discussed this with others.”

Hydara was thought to have lived with Masood from about 2010. Her comments follow those of Ajao, who broke her silence on Monday, saying she was “shocked, saddened and numbed by the actions my son has taken that have killed and injured innocent people in Westminster”.

Masood was shot dead by a protection officer in the courtyard of the Palace of Westminster. His attack claimed the lives of PC Keith Palmer, American tourist Kurt Cochran, London sixth-form college administrator Aysha Frade and Leslie Rhodes, a 75-year-old window cleaner.

Since the attack, Ajao, 69, has been under armed police guard in west Wales, where she runs a craft business.

“Since discovering that it was my son who was responsible, I have shed many tears for the people caught up in this horrendous incident,” she said. “I wish to make it absolutely clear, so there can be no doubt, I do not condone his actions or support the beliefs he held that led to him committing this atrocity.”

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:40 am 
Sergeant Major

I think my wife would know if I was a nutter on the verge of a jihadi suicide run.

Profile E-mail