maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Harumpfh. English Gentlemen hardly need lectures on manners from some rabid colonial bumpkin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: FREEDOM
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:17 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2726
EUBanana wrote:
Oh there will be another vote, sure. To ratify the process.

Theresa May is riding pretty high in the polls. The opposition is being annihilated at the polls. And there are a lot more eurosceptic diehards than there are europhile diehards in her party.

The other vote after two years after next March, after the article 50 negotiations are done. Then there are something concrete to vote on.

Not like the brexiter lies and propaganda about 70 million Turks moving to Britain, pipedreams of returning to the 50's, getting the Empire back, opening the coal mines that Maggie shut down, getting rid of pakis and blacks, and what not... :roll:

*laughing*

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:26 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 10823
I thought you'd be pleased Nero, we're sodding off and leaving you to your EUtopia, which won't face British sabotage any more.

Really, this should be the one issue we both are in happy agreement on, no? ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:43 am 
Sergeant Major

EUBanana wrote:
I thought you'd be pleased Nero, we're sodding off and leaving you to your EUtopia, which won't face British sabotage any more.

If you go, do it the right way.

If the home of parliamentarism does not follow the constitution and manages to exit by means a populistic lie campaign, it gives a bad example how parliamentarism works.

If you can get what I mean.

Now negotiate and figure out what you can get. Then have a vote based on facts.

So it goes.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:55 am 
Sergeant Major

The lie campaign was the remain campaign. So many lies, all brushed under the carpet. The lies were wall to wall - the current meme about how we were bounced into leaving is itself another lie, one which the Democrats are trying on over Trump too I notice.

And they are following the constitution. This bullshit in the Supreme Court - the Supreme Court didnt even exist before 2009. Bliars vandalism has no bearing on ancient constitutions or anything of the sort. The Royal Prerogative has been used to negotiate Lisbon, Maastricht, the European Constitution.

Parliament will get a final vote, of course.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:43 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 9548
nero wrote:
EUBanana wrote:

If you go, do it the right way.

If the home of parliamentarism does not follow the constitution and manages to exit by means a populistic lie campaign, it gives a bad example how parliamentarism works.

If you can get what I mean.

Now negotiate and figure out what you can get. Then have a vote based on facts.

So it goes.

You gotta love how folks of Nero's ilk LOVE democracy, right up until it unseats their authoritarian schemes! :lol:

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

EUBanana wrote:
The lie campaign was the remain campaign. So many lies, all brushed under the carpet. The lies were wall to wall - the current meme about how we were bounced into leaving is itself another lie, one which the Democrats are trying on over Trump too I notice.

Again you exercise your blanket statements without any single example of the stay campaign's lies. :lol:

But then we are living in post-factual times where facts and opinions are equal. :(

EUBanana wrote:
Parliament will get a final vote, of course.

After the two year negotiations are done and it is clear what the brexit really means, have general election and let the parliament have the final say.

Sounds good to me. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

nero wrote:
Again you exercise your blanket statements without any single example of the stay campaign's lies. :lol:

Troll, lived under a rock for a year, or an idiot. Either way, not worth a reply.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:41 pm 
Sergeant Major

EUBanana wrote:
nero wrote:

Troll, lived under a rock for a year, or an idiot. Either way, not worth a reply.

Give one example. ;)

I can match one leave campaign lie with two brexit campaign whoppers with ease. :lol:

Fair play.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

@EUBanana

Not the first time I challenge your blanket statement, is it? :roll:

And you can never present any concrete facts, can you?

But then we are living in post-factual times where facts and opinions are equal. :roll:

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Those were the days.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

nero wrote:
@EUBanana

Not the first time I challenge your blanket statement, is it? :roll:

And you can never present any concrete facts, can you?

But then we are living in post-factual times where facts and opinions are equal. :roll:

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Those were the days.

No, I said I'm not going to bother being trolled, and I'm really not. I have eyes and ears of my own, and I'm not interested in hearing your dubious bullshit. What's the point? If I want your opinions I can read the Guardian or listen to Guy Verhofstadt, I don't need a middleman.

It's also completely irrelevant to you. One second you wanted the UK out, now you want us in?

I couldn't give a fuck what you think, frankly. If you like the EU you're some sort of brain dead imperialist anyway, which is ironic given what you're like (Brexit-Svoboda, it's truly lulzworthy. Svoboda, the fascists, were PRO EU you fucking idiot, and you're going to school me on facts?).

If you want to be governed by morons like Martin Schulz or that bell end in the nomenklatura who thinks Putin will cause migrants to rape Germans to undermine Merkel with his mind control rays, well, you knock yourself out. I've never opined on what Finland should or should not do because I don't give a shit, as I don't live there, and it's nothing to do with me, and I don't have the brass neck to lecture someone there from miles away as if I know what's in front of his own nose better than he does.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next