maddogdrivethru.net
http://maddogdrivethru.net/

Terrible Theresa
http://maddogdrivethru.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=18138
Page 4 of 6

Author:  jack t ripper [ Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Terrible Theresa

"Adolf Titler" :lol:

Author:  EUBanana [ Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Terrible Theresa

jack t ripper wrote:
"Adolf Titler" :lol:


Still the Night of the Long Knives in government here it seems. Terrible Theresa's scythe is swinging. All the Gove lovers and all the Cameron lovers are getting the sack from Cabinet. Apparently some Cameroon types who thought she was going to be a safe pair of hands are getting a bit edgy at seeing her not being Continuity May.

With a slim majority too. General election soon, while Labour is totally fucked?

I think the plebs are a bit election weary at this point tbh.

Author:  jwilkerson [ Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Terrible Theresa

I wonder if the whole thing about TT being "cold" etc. is just "sexism" :D

Maybe she is a "get it done" sort of person ... which would be very useful if BREXIT is really going to happen.

Yes, her politics are certainly different from mine ... but if she drives to make BREXIT happen, she would be a winner on that aspect, at least for me.

Author:  EUBanana [ Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Terrible Theresa

Here's some classic Adolf Titler stuff, proving that

a) she wants total control
b) she knows fuck all about how the internet works


http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/07/14 ... ncryption/

Author:  EUBanana [ Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Terrible Theresa

jwilkerson wrote:
but if she drives to make BREXIT happen, she would be a winner on that aspect, at least for me.


Yup.

But her being a particularly authoritarian Home Secretary is a matter of record. See the above.

If she delivers Brexit I'll probably forgive her though. It's probably easier to roll back authoritarianism within the UK than it would be ending the EU once we're more fully enmeshed in it after all.

Author:  jwilkerson [ Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Terrible Theresa

Quote:
... fuck all ...


Hum, is that Brit speak for "nothing" ???

Author:  Mac [ Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Terrible Theresa

jwilkerson wrote:
Quote:
... fuck all ...


Hum, is that Brit speak for "nothing" ???


Yes mate. Back in the 60's my dad worked with a pakistani guy who had a poor grasp on english. Tired of his co-workers laughing at him he went into a rant, declaring "you people think I know fuck nothing, but I know fuck all!"

Needless to say he wasn't impressed by the gale of tea spitting and laughter that followed...

Author:  Mac [ Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Terrible Theresa

EUBanana wrote:
[Still the Night of the Long Knives in government here it seems. Terrible Theresa's scythe is swinging.


Looks like Leadsom got rewarded for stepping down though.

Author:  EUBanana [ Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Terrible Theresa

Mac wrote:
EUBanana wrote:
[Still the Night of the Long Knives in government here it seems. Terrible Theresa's scythe is swinging.


Looks like Leadsom got rewarded for stepping down though.


She is the one who gets to tell the farmers their EU subsidies are history.

The Iron Mayden appears to have a sense of poetic justice. :lol:

Author:  EUBanana [ Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Terrible Theresa

Mac wrote:

Yes mate. Back in the 60's my dad worked with a pakistani guy who had a poor grasp on english. Tired of his co-workers laughing at him he went into a rant, declaring "you people think I know fuck nothing, but I know fuck all!"

Needless to say he wasn't impressed by the gale of tea spitting and laughter that followed...



:lol:

Page 4 of 6 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/