maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Harumpfh. English Gentlemen hardly need lectures on manners from some rabid colonial bumpkin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 743 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
 Post subject: Re: EU and Brexit
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2401
EUBanana wrote:
nero wrote:
I am just waiting for a law to repeal Newton's law of gravitation.

That is the current level of Britain. :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What a laughable fuckwit you are sometimes. :lol:

Given what you've said over the years I woulda thought you'd be celebrating as much as I. :lol:

Full speed ahead at being Guy Verhofstadts bitch now, we won't stop him. Or, you.

:roll:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:04 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 11823
Yeah because being governed by Belgians and Luxembourgois is the only fit and proper way to run a country. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:25 pm 
Sergeant Major

EUBanana wrote:
Yeah because being governed by Belgians and Luxembourgois is the only fit and proper way to run a country. :lol:

Belgia is normally ungovernable, and Luxembourg is not a country, but a tax haven previously run by certain Juncker.

Good luck. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:39 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16223
EUBanana wrote:
nero wrote:
Sad, but true, they have to pay. But how much? :roll:

There's nothing in Article 50 about doing that, so legally, no, we don't.

And we shouldn't pay anything without something in exchange, which the EU seems to have a problem in understanding. The way things are going at the moment the EU is going to get zip, because the EU refuses to offer anything.

Theresa May simply cannot hand over 40 billion that she doesn't have to without getting something back, if she did she'd be thrown out of office instantly by Brexiteer Tory MPs, and someone more hardline will take over. Even the EU is slowly waking up to this reality.

First it was 40 billion.....now:
Quote:
EU Threat To Withhold Britain’s £4.4 Billion Budget Rebate, Demands UK Pays £53 Billion ‘Brexit Bill’ in Two Weeks

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/11 ... ultimatum/

EUBanana....you guys (the UK) had better agree on an amount soon otherwise they will up their demand even further:

Jean-Claude Juncker: "The new amount that the UK must pay to leave is........one gazillion".

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:18 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11289
I would immediately agree to pay ZEE ROW ... and boogie on out of the eeee yeeeww ... ASAP ... what cha waitin for !!!??? UK should just declare VICTORY and be gone.

We're gonna forget there every was a "brit-exit" before it happens ... at this rate !!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

There is a price for stupidity.

Philip Aldrick wrote:

Prolonged fall in living standards since Brexit vote

Households have endured the longest period of falling living standards in six years since the vote to leave the European Union, according to official data.

Per person, real disposable household income shrank by 1.1 per cent in the 12 months to June, the Office for National Statistics (ONS) said. It was the fourth consecutive quarter of decline, which statisticians said was “the longest period of consistent negative growth since the end of 2011”.

Rising prices were largely to blame as inflation ate into wages, but higher taxes and welfare cuts also played a part. The figures provide the most comprehensive evidence of the squeeze on living standards since the 12 per cent fall in the value of the pound after the vote.

And this just the beginning...

But perhaps the collapse of the Trumplandia and the eventual zombie apocalypse allows Britain to recapture the lost 13 colonies and restart the Empire... :lol:

Good luck with that. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:35 am 
Sergeant Major

In six whole years. What a disaster! not. The economy is overdue a rebalancing again anyway.

I wonder how Greece's standards of living are doing. Is that because they decided to stay? :lol:

And all Brexiteers I know expected some minor economic turbulence in the short to medium term. 1.1% off my monthly disposable income, if it exists (never been better off myself, it seems to me), is better than storming the beaches of Normandy, or being anally abused by rampant gap toothed Belgian.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:26 am 
Sergeant Major

EUBanana wrote:
In six whole years. What a disaster! not. The economy is overdue a rebalancing again anyway.

I wonder how Greece's standards of living are doing. Is that because they decided to stay? :lol:

And all Brexiteers I know expected some minor economic turbulence in the short to medium term. 1.1% off my monthly disposable income, if it exists (never been better off myself, it seems to me), is better than storming the beaches of Normandy, or being anally abused by rampant gap toothed Belgian.

Decline in the first year, and you haven't even left yet. :roll:

And your Europaranoia is worsening. :shock:

So perhaps it is time to change your name to EuParanoia to reflect the reality. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:25 am 
Sergeant Major

nero wrote:
And your Europaranoia is worsening. :shock:

For years and years we've been assured there is no likelihood of an EU army, during the referendum campaign Nick Clegg, Twat in Chief, declared it a 'dangerous fantasy'.

Now Federica Mogherini is announcing the creation of an EU army.

:roll:

The whole project is based on lies and repeated fait accompli, and fortunately enough Brits realise that.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:30 am 
Sergeant Major

I actually have an EU flag stuck on my monitor at work, that some joker put there. :lol:

Infamous = More than famous.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 743 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next