maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Harumpfh. English Gentlemen hardly need lectures on manners from some rabid colonial bumpkin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 678 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 68  Next
 Post subject: EU and Brexit
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:14 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 14073
I don't know enough about it to have an opinion really. But I'll give mine anyway. I've read the EU telling the Bri'ish they're going to lose out if they leave..

That's odd innit. If it's the case, I reckon the bureaucracy would encourage y'all opting out. Just think of all the money the EU will save w/o having to "prop up" Britain? :roll: what a bunch of bullshit

I think it's a no brainer y'all should bail. The EU begging y'all to stay "for your own good" is it? The EU clearly has British best interest in their hearts :roll: What are they going to do? Cut off Britain from all those beans that nobody has? Puhleez :roll: Regarding national defense, the Commonwealth w/ US help provide that for all those nations.

Americans in Texas are joking about Texit :lol:

I read dailymail every day, so I am completely up to speed regarding British affairs 8-)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: EU and Brexit
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:47 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 11323
I think we should leave. Naturally. :lol:

Won't happen though, the full panoply of the elites is bent on keeping us in. The leaders of all main political parties, the governor of the bank of England, the EU itself, Benedict Cucumberpatch, Lord Obama, literally everybody of the great and the good.

Bear that in mind when you see the final 60/40 poll result, that so many are prepared to vote to leave even despite that wall of propaganda.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:02 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 6383
EUBanana wrote:

Won't happen though, the full panoply of the elites is bent on keeping us in. The leaders of all main political parties, the governor of the bank of England, the EU itself, Benedict Cucumberpatch, Lord Obama, literally everybody of the great and the good.

Bear that in mind when you see the final 60/40 poll result, that so many are prepared to vote to leave even despite that wall of propaganda.

You are too pessimsitic. I said it before, it was the same situation in France in 2005 with the referendum for the European constitution. All the media, the parties, the EU... said that it was necessary to vote yes or that will be chaos. Yet, the no won. So I cross my fingers and I say that the British are going to vote for the brexit despite, or maybe because of, Obama and Juncker.

If I was British, I would vote for the brexit.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:11 am 
Sergeant Major

LaPalice wrote:
EUBanana wrote:

You are too pessimsitic. I said it before, it was the same situation in France in 2005 with the referendum for the European constitution. All the media, the parties, the EU... said that it was necessary to vote yes or that will be chaos. Yet, the no won. So I cross my fingers and I say that the British are going to vote for the brexit despite, or maybe because of, Obama and Juncker.

If I was British, I would vote for the brexit.

Well, I can hope, but it'd be in defiance of the odds.

£150 says we're staying in. I'd be more than happy to lose it.

I will be casting my vote to spit in the eye of tyranny, FWIW.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 2:08 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15682
EUBanana wrote:

You should start a "hedge fund". :lol:

If I were British and an American President with a 43% domestic approval rating interjected himself in a British election I would vote the opposite just on principle.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 2:44 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
EUBanana wrote:

You should start a "hedge fund". :lol:

If I were British and an American President with a 43% domestic approval rating interjected himself in a British election I would vote the opposite just on principle.

Lord Obama's intervention did actually make the Brexit vote in the polls nudge up a bit. ;)

Unfortunately the actual vote is in a month, people will have forgot him by then.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 4:44 pm 
Sergeant Major

Only decent argument to remain in the EU that I've ever heard. :lol:

https://vimeo.com/85914510

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:44 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 13767
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016 ... th-rights/

WATCH: UK Joins Germany And France To Condemn Israel As World’s Only ‘Violator Of Health Rights’

Why don't y'all just make sucking Muslim dick the new national passtime?

Shamefull.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:16 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15682
EUBanana wrote:
Only decent argument to remain in the EU that I've ever heard. :lol:

https://vimeo.com/85914510

"The more members you have the more trouble you can stir up".

<mumble mumble> "Appalling cynicism"

"Yes, we call it diplomacy"

:lol: :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:42 am 
Sergeant Major

:lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 678 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 68  Next