maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Harumpfh. English Gentlemen hardly need lectures on manners from some rabid colonial bumpkin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: ROTHERHAM: 1400 CHILDREN GROOMED, DRUGGED AND RAPED BY
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:26 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18687
The "Diversity" is awe inspiring.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:50 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 7233
Anthropoid wrote:

With what's going on in the Catholic Church, especially in the Angloshere, I wouldn't say this is a uniquely Islamic issue...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:52 am 
Sergeant Major

Anthropoid wrote:

Was Jimmy Savile due to "Diversity"?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:54 am 
Sergeant Major

knuckles_95 wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:

With what's going on in the Catholic Church, especially in the Angloshere, I wouldn't say this is a uniquely Islamic issue...

True. Catholicism hasn't fully reformed yet.

Islam is only about 500 years behind.

knuckles_95 wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:

Was Jimmy Savile due to "Diversity"?

I don't recall "Jimmy Saville," or the ethnic/religious/cultural/"racial" group to which he was a self-identified member ever having been "sold" as a novel source of "diversity" in the form of foreign national immigrants into either Great Britain or Europe at any point in his life or career. In contrast, "Islam" as an ethnic/"religious"/cultural/"racial" group HAS been extensively "sold" as a novel source of "diversity in the form of foreign national immigrants into either Great Britain or Europe at many points in the last 10 to 20 years.

Does that answer your question?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:20 pm 
Sergeant Major

Anthropoid wrote:

Considering Christianity is over 600 years older than Islam they're right on pace ;)

Anthropoid wrote:
I don't recall "Jimmy Saville," or the ethnic/religious/cultural/"racial" group to which he was a self-identified member ever having been "sold" as a novel source of "diversity" in the form of foreign national immigrants into either Great Britain or Europe at any point in his life or career. In contrast, "Islam" as an ethnic/"religious"/cultural/"racial" group HAS been extensively "sold" as a novel source of "diversity in the form of foreign national immigrants into either Great Britain or Europe at many points in the last 10 to 20 years.

Sure it has, in England and in the US. Roman Catholicism (which Jimmy Saville was a member) didn't originate in the UK, it had to be sold as a good thing. Just ask the Irish if Catholicism was sold to them as a source of novel diversity. In the US Catholicism wasn't embraced with open arms. There was concerns of it being forced on the US to the point that it was a liability to JFK and yet that diversity was ok...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

knuckles_95 wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:

Considering Christianity is over 600 years older than Islam they're right on pace ;)

Anthropoid wrote:

Sure it has, in England and in the US. Roman Catholicism (which Jimmy Saville was a member) didn't originate in the UK, it had to be sold as a good thing. Just ask the Irish if Catholicism was sold to them as a source of novel diversity. In the US Catholicism wasn't embraced with open arms. There was concerns of it being forced on the US to the point that it was a liability to JFK and yet that diversity was ok...

Your apologia for the murder Cult doesn't surprise me. Still the same old scummy knuckles I grew to loathe :lol:

Are you in fact a follower of Mohammad Knucks? Seems a non-trivial number of "your people" seem to think that is somehow how hip or fashionable?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:19 pm 
Sergeant Major

Anthropoid wrote:

Your apologia for the murder Cult doesn't surprise me.

Not agreeing with you does not mean tacit support for someone else. There's this thing called nuance that you can't seem to grasp. Not everything is black and white.

Quote:
Still the same old scummy knuckles I grew to loathe :lol:

Yeah fuck you too buttercup :)

Quote:
Are you in fact a follower of Mohammad Knucks?

Do I have to be a follower of Mohammad to not hate Muslims? How enlightening of you. I have never hidden that I am a Christian. Not only do I go to church every Sunday, I help lead the HS youth ministry Sunday nights

Quote:
Seems a non-trivial number of "your people" seem to think that is somehow how hip or fashionable?

83% of African Americans identify themselves as Christian and 1% identify themselves as Muslim but of course you knew that as an authority on all things African American. I guess anything less than 100% devotion to Christianity and 0% to Islam isn't good enough for you...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:29 pm 
Sergeant Major

knuckles_95 wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:

Your apologia for the murder Cult doesn't surprise me.

Not agreeing with you does not mean tacit support for someone else. There's this thing called nuance that you can't seem to grasp. Not everything is black and white.

Quote:
Still the same old scummy knuckles I grew to loathe :lol:

Yeah fuck you too buttercup :)

Quote:
Are you in fact a follower of Mohammad Knucks?

Do I have to be a follower of Mohammad to not hate Muslims? How enlightening of you. I have never hidden that I am a Christian. Not only do I go to church every Sunday, I help lead the HS youth ministry Sunday nights

Quote:
Seems a non-trivial number of "your people" seem to think that is somehow how hip or fashionable?

83% of African Americans identify themselves as Christian and 1% identify themselves as Muslim but of course you knew that as an authority on all things African American. I guess anything less than 100% devotion to Christianity and 0% to Islam isn't good enough for you...

I would say that "hating" Muslims is not a wise state of mind for anyone, even those who are extremely OPPOSED TO the movement (as I am). I do not "hate" Muslims, I am outspokenly opposed to Islam, because Islam is objectively mutually exclusive with my worldview and the worldview which must be the supreme worldview on Planet Earth for the foreseeable future (until some more enlightened version evolves): secular humanism, to put is succinctly. We might also term it, secular individualism or science-based, democratic humanism.

In this worldview, NO ONE has any right to impose on any other person unless it is consensual. No religion has any claim to circumvent or thwart secular (and in particular) scientific views on society. There is more to it than that, but those two points pretty much sum it up.

Many religions have, over the eons breached both of these "cardinal rules" of secular humanism, and no doubt many "would like to" continue to breach them. Catholicism has only begrudgingly been forced by war, politics, and internal dissent within its ranks to reform and still has a long way to go. But Catholics no longer hold any Theocratic states (beyond the Vatican) and there are no para-political theological entities (e.g., Caliphates) that strive for Catholic supremacy. Catholic Supremacists--and any other religion--at this point account for a tiny fraction of global violence and murder. Catholicism is not yet fully reformed, but it has been defanged, declawed, and neutered.

The same cannot be said of Islam. Islam is the law--THE ONLY LAW--in many nation states. That is unacceptable, intolerable, frankly illegal, inhumane, unethical, and just plain fucking wrong. Every nation which is in fact an Islamic State should be told in no uncertain terms by a solidary Western world to get their shit together and join the fucking 21st century post-haste. If Islam were cajoled to give up its grip on the whole nation states it controls then that would be an excellent first step, but in order for Planet Earth to be large enough for Civilization and Islam, Islam is going to have to undergo a number of other reforms to bring it in line with at least the "only slightly backward" status of Catholicism or Judaism.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

Anthropoid wrote:

I would say that "hating" Muslims is not a wise state of mind for anyone, even those who are extremely OPPOSED TO the movement (as I am). I do not "hate" Muslims, I am outspokenly opposed to Islam, because Islam is objectively mutually exclusive with my worldview and the worldview which must be the supreme worldview on Planet Earth for the foreseeable future (until some more enlightened version evolves): secular humanism, to put is succinctly. We might also term it, secular individualism or science-based, democratic humanism.

In this worldview, NO ONE has any right to impose on any other person unless it is consensual. No religion has any claim to circumvent or thwart secular (and in particular) scientific views on society. There is more to it than that, but those two points pretty much sum it up.

Many religions have, over the eons breached both of these "cardinal rules" of secular humanism, and no doubt many "would like to" continue to breach them. Catholicism has only begrudgingly been forced by war, politics, and internal dissent within its ranks to reform and still has a long way to go. But Catholics no longer hold any Theocratic states (beyond the Vatican) and there are no para-political theological entities (e.g., Caliphates) that strive for Catholic supremacy. Catholic Supremacists--and any other religion--at this point account for a tiny fraction of global violence and murder. Catholicism is not yet fully reformed, but it has been defanged, declawed, and neutered.

The same cannot be said of Islam. Islam is the law--THE ONLY LAW--in many nation states. That is unacceptable, intolerable, frankly illegal, inhumane, unethical, and just plain fucking wrong. Every nation which is in fact an Islamic State should be told in no uncertain terms by a solidary Western world to get their shit together and join the fucking 21st century post-haste. If Islam were cajoled to give up its grip on the whole nation states it controls then that would be an excellent first step, but in order for Planet Earth to be large enough for Civilization and Islam, Islam is going to have to undergo a number of other reforms to bring it in line with at least the "only slightly backward" status of Catholicism or Judaism.

Your post is just dripping with irony.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

knuckles_95 wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:

Your post is just dripping with irony.

And your's is sucking hard 'cause it is so vacuous. The years have not been kind to your rhetorical or reading comprehension skills, have they? :twisted:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next