maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Harumpfh. English Gentlemen hardly need lectures on manners from some rabid colonial bumpkin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: ROTHERHAM: 1400 CHILDREN GROOMED, DRUGGED AND RAPED BY
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:25 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 12839
Lefties have a laugh about the Rotherham abuse...

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 11823
So they do have a sense of humour after all!

... what bastards. :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:50 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 9282
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti ... AvRj6BQ0AM

Rotherham grooming victims speak out for the first time

Channel 4 News
Published on Nov 9, 2017
Three years after an official report found 1,400 children had been the victim of sexual exploitation in Rotherham, two of the victims have waived their anonymity to speak for the first time on camera. They discuss the continuing impact on their lives, an ordeal which has continued even after some of the abusers have been given lengthy prison sentences.

Subscribe to us and get more videos from Channel 4 News
https://www.youtube.com/c/channel4news
and Muslim Rape Gang Survivors: ‘Groomers Are Still Abusing Girls in Rotherham’

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:15 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

The Muslim Council of Britain gets butthurt about Ofsted asking 5 year old Muslim girls why they have to come to school wearing a hijab...

Quote:
Inspectors will question girls who wear hijabs in primary school to find out why they do so, head of Ofsted Amanda Spielman has said.

She said creating an environment where Muslim children are expected to wear the headscarf "could be interpreted as sexualisation of young girls".

The hijab is traditionally worn as a sign of modesty once a girl reaches puberty.

But the Muslim Council of Britain said Ofsted's policy was "deeply worrying".

The announcement comes after Ms Spielman met campaigners from the Social Action and Research Foundation think thank on Friday.

In September, the foundation's head, Amina Lone, co-ordinated a letter to the Sunday Times from campaigners arguing that the hijab has "no place in our primary schools", and demanding action as Muslim girls as young as five were "increasingly veiled".

"This is an affront to the historical fight for gender equality in our secular democracy and is creating a two-tiered form of non-equality for young Muslim girls," the letter said.

Explaining her decision to act, Ms Spielman said: "While respecting parents' choice to bring up their children according to their cultural norms, creating an environment where primary school children are expected to wear the hijab could be interpreted as sexualisation of young girls.

"In seeking to address these concerns, and in line with our current practice in terms of assessing whether the school promotes equality for their children, inspectors will talk to girls who wear such garments to ascertain why they do so in the school."

She urged parents concerned about fundamentalist groups influencing school policy or breaching equality law to complain to the school or to Ofsted.

But Muslim Council of Britain secretary general Harun Khan said: "It is deeply worrying that Ofsted has announced it will be specifically targeting and quizzing young Muslim girls who choose to wear the headscarf.

"It sends a clear message to all British women who adopt this that they are second-class citizens, that while they are free to wear the headscarf, the establishment would prefer that they do not."

He said many British Muslims who wear the headscarf have done "extremely well" in education.

"It is disappointing that this is becoming policy without even engaging with a diverse set of mainstream Muslim voices on the topic," he said.

Mr Khan urged Ms Spielman to reverse the decision and said it risked being "counter-productive" to Ofsted's promise to uphold British values.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-42046371

What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16098
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nor ... t-13980725

Quote:
NewsNorth East NewsDurham Constabulary

Durham Police sergeant appears in court charged with string of sex offences, including rape

Mohammed Perwaze has been remanded in custody and suspended from his role while legal proceedings take place

BySophie Doughty
16:44, 1 DEC 2017
UPDATED 09:24, 2 DEC 2017

A serving police officer has appeared in court accused of a string of sex offences, including five counts of rape.

Mohammed Perwaze, who until this week worked as a sergeant with Durham Constabulary, faces a total of 19 charges, which are alleged to have happened between 1996 and 2016.

All apart from one relate to one female complainant.

Perwaze was brought before Peterlee Magistrates’ Court on Friday morning.

Wearing a black padded coat, he spoke only to confirm his name, address and date of birth during the hearing.

Simon Clements, prosecuting, asked all the charges be sent to the crown court.

Matthew Savage, defending, made an application for bail on behalf of Perwaze.

However, the bench decided the 45-year-old, of Caravan, at the Barns Briar Dykes in Barnard Castle, should be remanded in custody until his next hearing, which will be at Durham Crown Court early next year.

Mr Perwaze is charged with; Five counts of indecent assault, sexual activity with a young person, four counts of sexual assault, five counts of rape, coercive behaviour, two counts of assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and one count of child neglect.

Prior to the hearing Durham Constabulary confirmed that he had been suspended.

Chief Supt Jane Spraggon said: “Durham Constabulary takes all alleged offences of this nature extremely seriously. As soon as we were made aware of the allegations we acted immediately. We have suspended the officer as the investigation continues.”

Perwaze has a number of years service with the force.

In 2005 he was tasked with helping to boost race relations in Darlington, working along with officials from the Darlington and County Durham County Racial Equality Council (DDREC).

At the time he was chairman of the force’s Black and Asian Police Association (BAPA).

This should do wonders for race relations in his community... :roll:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:01 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Vigilantes bust a Pakistani guy who thought he was hooking up with a 12 year girl. Praju Prassad was later given a 9 month suspended sentence, fined £140 and made to sign the sex offenders register for five years.

Attachment:
1512741485034.jpg
1512741485034.jpg [ 169.46 KiB | Viewed 63 times ]

Attachment:
1512740253879.jpg
1512740253879.jpg [ 56.06 KiB | Viewed 63 times ]

What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:52 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 9282
Mac wrote:
Vigilantes bust a Pakistani guy who thought he was hooking up with a 12 year girl. Praju Prassad was later given a 9 month suspended sentence, fined £140 and made to sign the sex offenders register for five years.

Attachment:
-

Attachment:
-
They need a lot more of this all over, nail 'em all no matter race/religion.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:39 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

abradley wrote:

Absolutely agree and Youtube is full of vids of guys like this getting busted. Problem we have here though is that guys like Prassad get a slap on the wrist and walk away, while some guy who says something about muslims being terrorists on facebook gets two years in jail.

What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:52 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10688
Mac wrote:
abradley wrote:

Absolutely agree and Youtube is full of vids of guys like this getting busted. Problem we have here though is that guys like Prassad get a slap on the wrist and walk away, while some guy who says something about muslims being terrorists on facebook gets two years in jail.

When your establishments were fucking with us, we said fuck that, and revolted. Best decision we ever made! :P

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:05 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Anthropoid wrote:
When your establishments were fucking with us, we said fuck that, and revolted. Best decision we ever made! :P

Your recent revolt against the establishment scares me more. ;)

Attachment:
1512752549307.jpg
1512752549307.jpg [ 88.7 KiB | Viewed 39 times ]

What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10