maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Harumpfh. English Gentlemen hardly need lectures on manners from some rabid colonial bumpkin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: ROTHERHAM: 1400 CHILDREN GROOMED, DRUGGED AND RAPED BY
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:37 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14860
I deduce from that that when someone from Woking says "mayt" he doesn't always want to be your friend. :lol:

When the citizen patrol type starts in with the police over the phone he switiches to some secret language.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:12 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 11008
Mate like pal can be used in a passive or aggressive way. You can have your friendly "Alright mate" which translates as "hello friend" or "Jog on mate before I fuckin' lump ya" which translates as "please go away quickly before I really hurt you".

Nonce is Brit slang for a sex offender. ;)

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:24 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14860
"nonce" :lol: :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:51 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13998
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/10 ... n-england/

Quote:
Eight Men Convicted of Child Sex Offences in Rotherham

by BREITBART LONDON
17 Oct 2016

LONDON (Reuters) – Eight men were found guilty on Monday of waging what prosecutors called an “utterly abhorrent” campaign of sexual violence and intimidation against young girls in the Rotherham area of northern England 13 years ago.

The defendants faced charges including rape, sexual assault and false imprisonment relating to three victims aged as young as 13 at the time.

A 2014 inquiry headed by Professor Alexis Jay – currently the head of Britain’s wider, national inquiry into historical sex abuse – found at least 1,400 children were subjected to sexual exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013.

Those convicted at Sheffield Crown Court on Monday were: Sageer Hussain, Mohammed Whied, Ishtiaq Khaliq, Waleed Ali, Asif Ali, Masoued Malik, Basharat Hussain and Naeem Rafiq. They will be sentenced on Nov. 4.

“Their victims were targeted, sexualised, and in some cases subjected to degrading and violent acts,” said Peter Mann, Head of the Complex Casework Unit of Yorkshire and Humberside Crown Prosecution Service.

“Sageer Hussain in particular took a leading role in befriending the young girls, and in the case of one victim, passed her on to his friends and other associates, assisted in various ways by the other defendants,” he added in a statement.

“These men’s actions are utterly abhorrent. They waged a campaign of sexual violence and intimidation against young girls.”

In February, a gang of six were jailed for a combined 103 years for their parts in the rape and sexual exploitation of girls in the town.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:25 pm 
Sergeant Major

EUBanana wrote:
Yeah, I was about to post something here about that.

This is huge. It's been going on for nigh on 15 years, and the council has covered it up, purely for fear of being racist.

No wonder they've been voting neonazi up there for a while. I guess what else are they supposed to do? Apparently some of the parents of the abused tried to protect them and got threatened by the police?

My bold emphasis above.

I saw this article below and flashed back to this thread and specifically to your comment EUBanana.

Read the article and you will see why.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05 ... ethnicity/

Quote:
Rotherham Child Rape Victim: ‘Authorities Did Nothing’, Was Told Not to Mention Ethnicity of Attackers

by VICTORIA FRIEDMAN
14 May 2017

A survivor of a Muslim grooming gang in Rotherham said she reported being raped when she was 13 years old, but authorities did nothing and told her not to mention the ethnicity of the attackers.

The rape survivor, Emma, told Katie Hopkins on LBC radio on Sunday: “I actually reported my abuse 14 years ago. I went to the authorities, my parents did. I sat and gave video interviews with the police, I was willing to work with them.

“But as soon as I said the names, I was made to feel as though I was racist and I was the one who had the problem.”

“I was specifically told not to comment on the ethnicity of the perpetrators,” Emma said, adding she was told “numerous times” by police and social workers not to mention race.

“I knew I wasn’t racist, but I felt like that was used as a way to silence me.”

Asked by Ms. Hopkins how that made her feel at the time, Emma said: “My perpetrators made me feel like I was in the wrong and they [police and social workers] fed into that. And I felt like: ‘Maybe my perpetrators are right. Maybe it’s not them that’s got the problem, maybe it’s me’.”

Groomed from 12, Emma told LBC listeners she was a virgin when she was raped at age 13. Detailing that the rapes happened regularly, she described one occasion where she was locked in a property and sexually assaulted by multiple men.

The Muslim grooming gang then began blackmailing the young teen, and threatened to gang rape her mother if she told her parents.

“That was my life,” she said.

The rapes continued after she reported it to police, as authorities told her it was “[her] word against his”. The police had also lost the clothes she had been raped in, leaving her with no evidence for a prosecution.

Let down by authorities, she found herself being further abused by other rape gangs. She reported rape again at the age of 14, but police said there was not enough evidence.

Eventually, her parents moved her out of the country.

“Nobody wanted to stop it, and that was the only way they could stop it,” Emma said.

Ms. Hopkins told Emma that other parents of victims of Muslim grooming gangs had moved their daughters abroad, saying moving girls to different parts of the country was ineffective as the rape gangs are “networked between cities”.

The Rotherham child sex abuse scandal is the biggest child protection scandal in Britain’s history, where, since the late 1980s, police and social services failed to protect girls from predatory grooming gangs made up of Muslim men for fear of being labelled racist, leading to institutional cover-ups.

Other Muslim grooming networks, including in Sheffield and Rochdale, have also been exposed since the first convictions in Rotherham in 2010.

Last week, Breitbart London reported that the BBC drama Three Girls, which tells the story of three children from Rochdale targeted by a gang of Pakistani and Afghani origin Muslims, makes no mention of Islam in the trailer or in any press releases.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 10757
Yeah, no great surprise. Pretty sick shit.

Thanks to a media which has chosen to, ah, de-emphasise this stuff, and a Left who barely acknowledge it ever happened in the first place even now, and the Tories not being that interested either, this stuff has pretty much sank like a stone in the national conversation too. Shocking, really.

I think it shows that one death is a tragedy and one million is a statistic. One raped girl would be a big deal, 1400? just seems to go down the memory hole. And 1400 is just the tip of the iceberg too.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:56 am 
Staff Sergeant

Another Paki pedo gang gets taken down, this time in Newcastle...

Quote:
A gang of 18 people has been convicted of abusing girls who were plied with alcohol and drugs before being forced to have sex in Newcastle.

The vulnerable victims, some as young as 14, were exploited by an "organised, cynical organisation" and passed between abusers.

The 17 men and one woman were convicted of offences including conspiracy to incite prostitution, rape and drugs.

It emerged that police paid a convicted child rapist £10,000 as an informant.

Three have been jailed. The rest will be sentenced next month.

Northumbria Police set up Operation Sanctuary in December 2013 to investigate claims of sexual abuse against girls and young women, and since then it has led to a series of spin-off operations.

One of these, Operation Shelter, uncovered groups of men in the West End of Newcastle - many of whom were known to each other - who exploited vulnerable young women and girls over a period from 2010 to 2014.

This eventually led to four separate trials, the first commencing in September 2015, and the final one has only just concluded, allowing previous reporting restrictions to be lifted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40879427

Names of the convicted: Eisa Mousavi, Mohammed Ali, Nashir Uddin, Monjur Choudhury, Taherul Alam, Habibur Rahim, Badrul Hussain, Carolann Gallon, Saiful Islam, AbdulHamid Minoyee, Prabhat Nelli, Abdul Sabe, Jahanger Zaman, Nadeem Aslam, Mohammed Azram, Yassar Hussain, Redwan Siddquee, Mohibur Rahman .

What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:59 am 
Sergeant Major

Mac wrote:
Another Paki pedo gang gets taken down, this time in Newcastle...

Quote:
A gang of 18 people has been convicted of abusing girls who were plied with alcohol and drugs before being forced to have sex in Newcastle.

The vulnerable victims, some as young as 14, were exploited by an "organised, cynical organisation" and passed between abusers.

The 17 men and one woman were convicted of offences including conspiracy to incite prostitution, rape and drugs.

It emerged that police paid a convicted child rapist £10,000 as an informant.

Three have been jailed. The rest will be sentenced next month.

Northumbria Police set up Operation Sanctuary in December 2013 to investigate claims of sexual abuse against girls and young women, and since then it has led to a series of spin-off operations.

One of these, Operation Shelter, uncovered groups of men in the West End of Newcastle - many of whom were known to each other - who exploited vulnerable young women and girls over a period from 2010 to 2014.

This eventually led to four separate trials, the first commencing in September 2015, and the final one has only just concluded, allowing previous reporting restrictions to be lifted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40879427

Names of the convicted: Eisa Mousavi, Mohammed Ali, Nashir Uddin, Monjur Choudhury, Taherul Alam, Habibur Rahim, Badrul Hussain, Carolann Gallon, Saiful Islam, AbdulHamid Minoyee, Prabhat Nelli, Abdul Sabe, Jahanger Zaman, Nadeem Aslam, Mohammed Azram, Yassar Hussain, Redwan Siddquee, Mohibur Rahman .

I see what appears to be only one non-Muslim/Arabic name on that list.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:21 pm 
Staff Sergeant

chijohnaok wrote:
I see what appears to be only one non-Muslim/Arabic name on that list.

Carolann Gallon. Internet details about her are sketchy but there is this...
Quote:
Other defendants have yet to be sentenced.
According to the Crown Prosecution Service they are: Carolann Gallon, 22, from Hareside Court, Newcastle, aged 17-18 at the time, who admitted three offences of trafficking girls for the purposes of sexual exploitation. The decision to put her before the courts was put in front of the Director of Public Prosecutions, and the view was taken that Gallon was an active part of the gang and not a victim herself.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/1 ... s/?ref=rss

Looks like a right skank. Probably a druggie/prostitute.

What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:51 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 9540
I guess there's no such think as gender any longer ...

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next