maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Forum rules


Harumpfh. English Gentlemen hardly need lectures on manners from some rabid colonial bumpkin



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: NHS--vasectomy by mistake.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:03 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 36436
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
Quote:
A government-funded study has found that 71 per cent of baby deaths or neonatal brain injuries could have been avoided if the National Health Service (NHS) had given better care.

The ‘Every Baby Counts’ project, by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG), looked at 1,123 babies who were stillborn, died within a week of birth, or were born brain-damaged in 2016 in a report published Tuesday.

Of those 1,123, 124 (11 per cent) were stillborn, 145 newborns died within the first week of birth, and 854 suffered brain damage, often due to deprivation of oxygen during labour.

In 45 per cent of cases, midwives and obstetricians were found to have failed to follow best practice or guidelines, including lack of training or not responding to warning signs sufficiently. Each case had an average of seven failings where actions were inadequate or went wrong.

The report also blamed overwhelmed maternity units and staff shortages.

Co-investigator of Every Baby Counts and vice-president of the RCOG told The Guardian that “Sadly, this latest report from Each Baby Counts shows that different care might have made a difference to the outcome for almost three-quarters of affected babies.”

One woman whose baby son Harry suffered brain damage was told that it was “just one of those things” and she and her husband had to push for an investigation, which found fault with the NHS hospital.



https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/1 ... -nhs-care/

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: NHS--vasectomy by mistake.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:12 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 19948
Reputation points: 682
chijohnaok wrote:
Quote:
A government-funded study has found that 71 per cent of baby deaths or neonatal brain injuries could have been avoided if the National Health Service (NHS) had given better care.

The ‘Every Baby Counts’ project, by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG), looked at 1,123 babies who were stillborn, died within a week of birth, or were born brain-damaged in 2016 in a report published Tuesday.

Of those 1,123, 124 (11 per cent) were stillborn, 145 newborns died within the first week of birth, and 854 suffered brain damage, often due to deprivation of oxygen during labour.

In 45 per cent of cases, midwives and obstetricians were found to have failed to follow best practice or guidelines, including lack of training or not responding to warning signs sufficiently. Each case had an average of seven failings where actions were inadequate or went wrong.

The report also blamed overwhelmed maternity units and staff shortages.

Co-investigator of Every Baby Counts and vice-president of the RCOG told The Guardian that “Sadly, this latest report from Each Baby Counts shows that different care might have made a difference to the outcome for almost three-quarters of affected babies.”

One woman whose baby son Harry suffered brain damage was told that it was “just one of those things” and she and her husband had to push for an investigation, which found fault with the NHS hospital.



https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/1 ... -nhs-care/

I blame the death panel, the Tory austerity, death by greed. :twisted:

_________________
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: NHS--vasectomy by mistake.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:30 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:44 am
Posts: 12099
Reputation points: 19050
Here's hoping they take out the correct kidney of mine. ;)

_________________
“The gap in EU finances arising from the United Kingdom’s withdrawal and from the financing needs of new priorities need to be clearly acknowledged.” - Mario Monti


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: NHS--vasectomy by mistake.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:14 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm
Posts: 32044
Reputation points: 20000
EUBanana wrote:
Here's hoping they take out the correct kidney of mine. ;)



Have someone write in felt tip pen on the good side "Not this side, dumbass"

_________________
I haven't figured out how to the block thingy works but if anyone alters my posts I will become really, really angry and throw monkey poop out of my cage.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: NHS--vasectomy by mistake.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 36436
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
https://www.dailywire.com/news/38637/uk ... es-barrett

Quote:
U.K. Health System Allowed Scam Artist To Work As Psychologist For Two Decades; Caught In 'Wicked' Fake Will Attempt

"She was very money driven; she lived for money."


ByJAMES BARRETT
November 22, 2018

The U.K.'s General Medical Council revealed Sunday that a psychologist employed for over two decades by the national healthcare system was a fraudster who'd fabricated her qualifications in the 1990s and, despite multiple warning signs, had been scamming the system and patients ever since — and getting a hefty paycheck to do it. Her decades-long fraud was only discovered when she attempted to fake the will of an elderly patient to scam $2.4 million from her family.

In a series of statements about the embarrassing failure to properly vet the faux-psychiatrist, who has since been sentenced to five years in prison, the GMC assured the public that they'd significantly improved their vetting process since the scam artist was hired and provided patients of the fake psychologist information on what to do if they felt they'd been harmed.

"We recently became aware that Zholia Alemi used a fraudulent qualification to join the medical register in 1995 and worked as a doctor until June 2017," GMC Chief Executive Charlie Massey said in a statement Sunday. "These are serious issues and we are investigating them urgently to understand how this happened. We have brought this to the attention of police and other agencies, including NHS England, so that they may also take any necessary action to support patients and answer any questions they may have."

Massey then assured patients that the GMC has already made the changes necessary to ensure that any more fraudsters get through. "Our processes are far stronger now, with rigorous testing in place to ensure those joining the register are fit to work in the UK," he continued. "It is clear that in this case the steps taken in the 1990s were inadequate and we apologise for any risk arising to patients as a result. We are confident that, 23 years on, our systems are robust and would identify any fraudulent attempt to join the medical register. Patients deserve good care from appropriately qualified professionals and place a great deal of trust in doctors. To exploit that trust and the respected name of the profession is abhorrent."

In another statement posted by the council, the GMC provides former patients of Alemi steps to take to submit their complaints and queries.

The New Zealand Herald details some of the "despicable" details of Alemi's "two-decade deception." Alemi, originally from New Zealand, was sentenced to five years "after eventually being found out when she was convicted of trying to fake the will of an elderly female patient," the outlet reports. "Had she been successful, she would have stolen up to £1.3 million ($2.4m) of the woman's fortune."

Back in 1992, Alemi, now 56, told the GMC that she had a degree from University of Auckland, when in reality she'd actually flunked out in her first year. The council didn't bother verifying the legitimacy of her forged document, so her fraudulent career was up and running.

"For the next 22 years, starting in 1995, she worked as a psychiatrist for the UK's National Health Service - treating thousands of mental health patients over that period and potentially earning up to £100,000 ($188,000) a year," the outlet reports. "She also reportedly drove a Lotus Elise sports car."

A former personal assistant of Alemi, Claire Wilkinson, who worked with her from 2014 to 2015, says she'd tried to warn others about "bizarre" behavior by the fake psychiatrist.

"She was very money driven; she lived for money," Wilkinson told Plymouth Live. "She would only find the wealthy men attractive - even if they weren't attractive. She went for wealth and hierarchy."

Wilkinson also says that Alemi once prescribed "electrotherapy" to treat a young girl with a troubled home life.

Though Wilkinson notified higher-ups, no one took action. Alemi had also been given a pass by the Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service in 2012 "after failing to disclose a conviction for careless driving."

As reported by the Daily Mail, the scam that finally got Alemi busted, after 22 years and "thousands" of patients, involved her attempt to take over two million dollars from an 84-year-old patient.

Alemi "was working as a locum old-age psychiatrist at Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust in 2016 when she met 84-year-old Gillian Belham," the Mail reports. "Alemi befriended Mrs Belham, but when she was accused of stealing watches from the pensioner, police discovered she had been working to take control of her finances – even deceiving some of her friends into being signatories on a new will."

The Herald notes that Alemi had "entirely written out" Belham's extended family and inserted her own grandchildren into the will. The judge who sentenced her to five years condemned her actions as "wicked."

"This was despicable, cruel criminality motivated by pure greed and you must be severely punished for it," said Judge James Adkin.



Allowed to practice medicine by the NHS for 22 yrs despite her credentials being fake... :shock:

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: NHS--vasectomy by mistake.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:38 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 19948
Reputation points: 682
chijohnaok wrote:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/38637/uk-health-system-allowed-scam-artist-work-james-barrett

Quote:
U.K. Health System Allowed Scam Artist To Work As Psychologist For Two Decades; Caught In 'Wicked' Fake Will Attempt

"She was very money driven; she lived for money."


ByJAMES BARRETT
November 22, 2018

The U.K.'s General Medical Council revealed Sunday that a psychologist employed for over two decades by the national healthcare system was a fraudster who'd fabricated her qualifications in the 1990s and, despite multiple warning signs, had been scamming the system and patients ever since — and getting a hefty paycheck to do it. Her decades-long fraud was only discovered when she attempted to fake the will of an elderly patient to scam $2.4 million from her family.

In a series of statements about the embarrassing failure to properly vet the faux-psychiatrist, who has since been sentenced to five years in prison, the GMC assured the public that they'd significantly improved their vetting process since the scam artist was hired and provided patients of the fake psychologist information on what to do if they felt they'd been harmed.

"We recently became aware that Zholia Alemi used a fraudulent qualification to join the medical register in 1995 and worked as a doctor until June 2017," GMC Chief Executive Charlie Massey said in a statement Sunday. "These are serious issues and we are investigating them urgently to understand how this happened. We have brought this to the attention of police and other agencies, including NHS England, so that they may also take any necessary action to support patients and answer any questions they may have."

Massey then assured patients that the GMC has already made the changes necessary to ensure that any more fraudsters get through. "Our processes are far stronger now, with rigorous testing in place to ensure those joining the register are fit to work in the UK," he continued. "It is clear that in this case the steps taken in the 1990s were inadequate and we apologise for any risk arising to patients as a result. We are confident that, 23 years on, our systems are robust and would identify any fraudulent attempt to join the medical register. Patients deserve good care from appropriately qualified professionals and place a great deal of trust in doctors. To exploit that trust and the respected name of the profession is abhorrent."

In another statement posted by the council, the GMC provides former patients of Alemi steps to take to submit their complaints and queries.

The New Zealand Herald details some of the "despicable" details of Alemi's "two-decade deception." Alemi, originally from New Zealand, was sentenced to five years "after eventually being found out when she was convicted of trying to fake the will of an elderly female patient," the outlet reports. "Had she been successful, she would have stolen up to £1.3 million ($2.4m) of the woman's fortune."

Back in 1992, Alemi, now 56, told the GMC that she had a degree from University of Auckland, when in reality she'd actually flunked out in her first year. The council didn't bother verifying the legitimacy of her forged document, so her fraudulent career was up and running.

"For the next 22 years, starting in 1995, she worked as a psychiatrist for the UK's National Health Service - treating thousands of mental health patients over that period and potentially earning up to £100,000 ($188,000) a year," the outlet reports. "She also reportedly drove a Lotus Elise sports car."

A former personal assistant of Alemi, Claire Wilkinson, who worked with her from 2014 to 2015, says she'd tried to warn others about "bizarre" behavior by the fake psychiatrist.

"She was very money driven; she lived for money," Wilkinson told Plymouth Live. "She would only find the wealthy men attractive - even if they weren't attractive. She went for wealth and hierarchy."

Wilkinson also says that Alemi once prescribed "electrotherapy" to treat a young girl with a troubled home life.

Though Wilkinson notified higher-ups, no one took action. Alemi had also been given a pass by the Medical Practitioners Tribunal Service in 2012 "after failing to disclose a conviction for careless driving."

As reported by the Daily Mail, the scam that finally got Alemi busted, after 22 years and "thousands" of patients, involved her attempt to take over two million dollars from an 84-year-old patient.

Alemi "was working as a locum old-age psychiatrist at Cumbria Partnership NHS Foundation Trust in 2016 when she met 84-year-old Gillian Belham," the Mail reports. "Alemi befriended Mrs Belham, but when she was accused of stealing watches from the pensioner, police discovered she had been working to take control of her finances – even deceiving some of her friends into being signatories on a new will."

The Herald notes that Alemi had "entirely written out" Belham's extended family and inserted her own grandchildren into the will. The judge who sentenced her to five years condemned her actions as "wicked."

"This was despicable, cruel criminality motivated by pure greed and you must be severely punished for it," said Judge James Adkin.



Allowed to practice medicine by the NHS for 22 yrs despite her credentials being fake... :shock:

Fuck Freud. :twisted:

Sigmund Freud is one biggest cause of the current madness in the USA. :twisted:

Not that psychoanalysis made the raving right wingers mad, but made liberal democrats mad. :twisted:

So it goes.

_________________
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: NHS--vasectomy by mistake.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:42 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 36436
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
You're feeling ill? Just go to your local emergency ward...


_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: NHS--vasectomy by mistake.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:22 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 36436
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
NHS Bristol will now withdraw services from you if you exhibit "Racist or sexist language, gestures or behaviour", or "Threatening and offensive language."

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-ne ... -or-sexist

Quote:
Wednesday, 06 November 2019

U.K. Health Service to Deny Treatment to Patients Deemed Racist or Sexist

Written by Luis Miguel

A trust of the U.K.’s National Health Service (NHS) has unveiled a new policy under which it may withdraw treatment from patients deemed racist or sexist.

The North Bristol NHS Trust announced the launch of its “Red Card to Racism” campaign, which aims to protect staff from discrimination.

The policy establishes a “sports-style” disciplinary system in which patients receive a yellow card and eventually a red card for offenses.

Once a patient receives a red card, his or her treatment is withdrawn “as soon as is safe.”

“Any visitors causing disturbance or behaving in an unacceptable manner will get one verbal warning before being removed,” the North Bristol NHS Trust’s website reads.

The types of behavior classified as “abusive” include “racist or sexist language, gestures or behavior” and “malicious allegations.”

The prohibition of “malicious allegations” alone may be a possible source of concern for patients, considering NHS’s previous malpractice scandals in which staff initially denied the accusations, such as a 2018 case in which 456 patients died after the unjustified administration of opioids.

Regarding the “Red Card to Racism” program, North Bristol NHS Trust Chief Executive Andrea Young said:

We have staff from many different backgrounds, from all over the world, and we pride ourselves on our commitment to equality which is a fundamental value of the NHS.

We’re sending a strong signal that any racism or discrimination is completely unacceptable — we want staff to challenge and report it and we want everyone to know that it will have consequences.


According to the trust, the change is motivated by an allegedly growing number of incidents of racism. Cases of offensive behavior will be reported “on the trust’s incident management system and on patients’ individual notes.”

The trust is promoting the program by putting up posters around the hospital and publishing photos and videos on social media that encourage staff to speak up if they witness racism or discrimination on-site, assuring them they are protected by the policy.

The hospital is also encouraging staff to join its Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Network as a way of providing support to any affected staff.

Alex Raikes with Stand Against Racism & Inequality (SARI), a U.K.-based group that “provides support and advice to victims of hate,” said:

SARI is working with a number of hospital trusts regarding racist incidents towards staff and patients, and is pleased to be supporting a dedicated working group at NBT in enforcing the zero tolerance approach towards racism and hate crime.

It is crucial that hospitals are safe, respectful and inclusive environments, and that all the hard-working employees’ feel fully supported when they face such abuse.

It’s great to see NBT putting out the strongest message possible to the wider community about the abhorrence of any forms of discrimination against their staff or visitors.


The policy as currently announced does not make clear how low the bar lies for determining whether behavior is sufficiently offensive to merit a patient’s withdrawal.

In a highly publicized case from 2017, a female NHS patient complained when she requested a female nurse to carry out a cervical smear only for the hospital to send a person with “an obviously male appearance … close-cropped hair, a male facial appearance and voice, large number of tattoos and facial stubble.”

When the patient pointed out what she believed to be a mistake, the nurse replied, “My gender is not male. I’m a transsexual.”

In that case, the patient forewent the cervical smear, but ultimately received an apology from the Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust.


“Trust policy is to consider seriously all requests for clinicians of a particular gender,” the trust said in a statement.

“People who are not comfortable about this are presented as bigots and this is … kind of how I was made to feel about it,” the patient said at the time.

Would this woman’s behavior have been deemed “offensive” had she been at the Bristol trust under the new policy? Vagueness can lead to significant leeway in deciding what constitutes “racism” or “sexism.”

In 2017, for example, University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust ordered the removal of the British flag from the stab vests of security personnel because the national banner was deemed “offensive.”

It is also not clear how far the assurances that treatment will only be withdrawn once “safe” extend.

While the U.K. has a private health-insurance market, only 10.5 percent of the population has private coverage. And most physicians who receive private insurance are also NHS-employed, often receiving private patients at NHS facilities.

This latest instance of government-enforced political correctness demonstrates the dangers of putting government in charge of healthcare. When the state pays for your treatment, it has the power to take that treatment away from you if you refuse to abide by its rules.

Luis Miguel is a writer whose journalistic endeavors shed light on the Deep State, the immigration crisis, and the enemies of freedom. Follow his exploits on Facebook, Twitter, Bitchute, and at luisantoniomiguel.com.



For those about to throw stones at this article or any bias that you perceive it may have, you can read the NHS Bristol's own website:

https://www.nbt.nhs.uk/news-media/lates ... ard-racism

Quote:
North Bristol hands red card to racism

Monday, 4 November 2019

North Bristol NHS Trust has today launched a “Red Card to Racism” campaign to protect all staff from any discrimination.

Following a national trend, staff have reported that incidents of racism on wards have increased over the past year so the hospital will be enforcing its zero tolerance policy against abusive behaviour.

This means that any patient abusing staff will be challenged and warned, leading to a sports-style disciplinary yellow card and then final red card in which treatment would be withdrawn as soon as is safe.

Any visitors causing disturbance or behaving in an unacceptable manner will get one verbal warning before being removed.

Andrea Young, Chief Executive from North Bristol NHS Trust said:

“We have staff from many different backgrounds, from all over the world, and we pride ourselves on our commitment to equality which is a fundamental value of the NHS.

“We’re sending a strong signal that any racism or discrimination is completely unacceptable – we want staff to challenge and report it and we want everyone to know that it will have consequences.”

The abusive behaviour policy covers anyone with mental capacity making:

    Racist or sexist language, gestures or behaviour.
    Excessive noise.
    Abuse of alcohol or drugs.
    Threatening and offensive language.
    Malicious allegations.
    Intentional damage to trust property.

Any cases will be reported on the trust’s incident management system and on patients’ individual notes.

Posters around the hospital and videos and photos on social media will inform staff that they are protected by the policy and encourage them to speak up if they witness or experience an incident of racism or discrimination.

The hospital will also be calling for staff to join its Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Network to champion the approach and to provide support to any affected staff.



“SARI is working with a number of hospital trusts regarding racist incidents towards staff and patients, and is pleased to be supporting a dedicated working group at NBT in enforcing the zero tolerance approach towards racism and hate crime.

“It is crucial that hospitals are safe, respectful and inclusive environments, and that all the hard-working employees’ feel fully supported when they face such abuse.

“It’s great to see NBT putting out the strongest message possible to the wider community about the abhorrence of any forms of discrimination against their staff or visitors.”


Some will argue that people using "Threatening and offensive language" should expect to have services cut off, but who determines exactly what is "Threatening and offensive language"?
Anyone recall the elderly woman a few years ago who complained to a British police officer about people who were using a public park for religious worship (something that was clearly stated in park rules as not being allowed)? IIRC, several days after brought this to the officer's attention the police showed up on her doorstep and wanted to come into her home to question her.
Someone who complained about a rule not being enforced was considered "offensive".

It would still be controversial for a hospital to do this, if it were private and not accepting government funding for services.
But since NHS is the national health service, and funded by taxes paid by all Brits (including racists and sexists), does a government funded agency have the right to accept your tax money but then refuse you service?

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: NHS--vasectomy by mistake.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:03 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:44 am
Posts: 12099
Reputation points: 19050
There's been a lot of talk lately of denying health services for various reasons. Don't give it to fatties gets brought up a lot, for example. And yes, I read this article earlier today.

But as you say fatties and racists both are contributing, without any choice in the matter.

And if the NHS denies you services, I speak from personal experience that private insurance probably isnt' going to help you, at least not in this country. They just refer you to the NHS as a rule. There are very few real private hospitals here, the one I've been to is more like a spa than a hospital and as far as surgery goes only does elective stuff.

_________________
“The gap in EU finances arising from the United Kingdom’s withdrawal and from the financing needs of new priorities need to be clearly acknowledged.” - Mario Monti


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: NHS--vasectomy by mistake.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:19 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 19948
Reputation points: 682
EUBanana wrote:
There's been a lot of talk lately of denying health services for various reasons. Don't give it to fatties gets brought up a lot, for example. And yes, I read this article earlier today.

But as you say fatties and racists both are contributing, without any choice in the matter.

And if the NHS denies you services, I speak from personal experience that private insurance probably isnt' going to help you, at least not in this country. They just refer you to the NHS as a rule. There are very few real private hospitals here, the one I've been to is more like a spa than a hospital and as far as surgery goes only does elective stuff.

Can I interpret this that somehow you suggest that the NHS has some merits? :shock:

_________________
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group