maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Harumpfh. English Gentlemen hardly need lectures on manners from some rabid colonial bumpkin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114
 Post subject: Re: EU and Brexit
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:51 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16211
Seems like a lot of elected officials in Great Britain who are suspects of attempted tyranny to me.

Am I over simplyfing? The people voted two years ago to "EXIT the E.U."

The only folks who seem to be petitioning to deliver this to the people are so-called "hard-line Brexiters." Everyone else seems to be skirting this electoral imperative in one way or another and seeking to circumvent it in one way or another.

If someone can come up with some legitimate argument why that vote needs to be invalidated, and another one taken that is of course an argument that needs to be heard. But that doesn't even seem to be what the "deal makers" and "Remainers" are on about. They just seem to regard the referendum as a "suggestion" of some sort, not a legal, and moral imperative.

When elected officials do NOT regard the results of fair and sound ELECTIONS as a legal and moral imperative, they are making themselves into suspects of tyranny. It seems quite simple to me.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:59 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
I just wonder if there any brexiter plans to have the old money system back; to have shilling, bob back. One pound equals to 20 shillings and one shilling equals to 12 pence (not the vice president over the pond).

And there is a lot of tradition about the money. People talk about things they feel not having enough, like money and sex.

But here it is about Britain and you have to keep the stiff upper lip and think about the Empire.

Old English Money.

:lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
Some brexit disInformation I recently heard from usually reliable sources. When May's brexit deal obviously fails in the parliament, she puts the parliament to vote for the second referendum. And this time the two options are May's deal and to remain.

A perfect win-win for the Theresa Remainer. Once again I have to say she is a tough ass bitch, a dancing queen with two left legs. :shock:

Thoughus luckus brexitus.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 110, 111, 112, 113, 114