maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Female Soldiers From Around the World
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:47 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 2562
No, there ain't. I've e.g. seen the sports top results at our NCO academy. Decent times for male 40iesh reserve slackers like me, nothing more. War biologically is exclusively a men's game. The odd female world class athlete that usually comes up in such discussion doesn't have time to join the armed forces anyways but is busy winning medals at the Olympics and signing advertising contracts. But anyhow, comparing apples to apples, e.g. the top female tennis player wouldn't even be on the map in men's tennis.

It is revealing that my country has women "in combat" but a force that politicians actually care about like the federal SWAT corps that also guards political VIPs has zilch, zero, nada women making the team.

I know, but big girls need love too.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:03 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15634
reinald wrote:
It is revealing that my country has women "in combat" but a force that politicians actually care about like the federal SWAT corps that also guards political VIPs has zilch, zero, nada women making the team.

A) have the Austrian armed forces even been in "combat" since the time that Austria was part of Nazi Germany?

Maybe part of some UN peacekeeping mission that went wrong? I dont know.

B) your right, it is revealing when politicians are fine with women in an armed forces that has little likelihood of seeing combat, but their own personal security force does not include them.
But then, they are politicians, so hypocrisy is expected. ;–)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:49 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 2562
Austrian forces have been engaged in peacekeeping missions since the 60-ies and some got hairy. Our snakeeaters ("Jagdkommando") e.g. made quick work of some Albanian thugs in '99 who thought they could go terrorist and attack the ATHUM/ALBA mission with a drive by. Several dead without any loss to our own. :lol:

The mission on the Golan heights occasionally takes losses. I remember two NCOs being shot on patrol. It appears they stepped on some smugglers or were killed for their guns which are missing. Still unresolved, the only thing clear is that it was a prepared ambush. Shooter fired from a prepared position through a hole in a stone fence. Once talked to a bunkmate of the vics, a fishy affair. Recently two WIA when traveling from the Golan through Syria caught in the civil war crossfire. Anyways, back to topic, nothing of this concerns the, despite a lot of recruiting effort, miniscule female element. AFAIK no women in Jagdkommando either.

I know, but big girls need love too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:49 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 3038
I was at Fort Know for OBC when a Canadian unit was using the tank simulators at the same time (it was big and could handle a battalion or more of tanks, we only took up a company's worth of simulators and I think the Canuks had a company). Us young LT's got chatting with the Canadian NCO's. They had females in their Armor units.

Every NCO hated it. The women were always the drivers because they couldn't load rounds for shit. Modern tank rounds weigh 50 or so pounds. In the Abrams, and many other tanks, they have to be taken from behind a blast proof door, flipped over inside the tank, and then rammed into the gun. This should take 3 seconds or less. The women can't do it.

Then throw in maintenance on a tank. A road wheel weighs over 40lbs easy. Most guys would have no problem throwing one on each shoulder and carrying it a few hundred meters. Or look back at the thread about track maintenance. That shit is a bitch! Pure back and sweat. Not easy if 1/4 of the crew can't lift their weight.

Yes some women can do it, but biology says men have more muscle, and less bleeding orifices. The combination makes for a better COMBAT Soldier, in general.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:52 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 14142
I saw the first female troops join line units in the 70's. They were a liability. The men had to work harder and longer because the girls wouldn't/couldn't pull their weight. Lot's of 'hos in the bunch. They supplemented their income turning tricks for the black troops.
They got the shit beaten out of them a lot.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:58 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 1855
I don't have a problem with women in combat units.

They stop bullets just the same as anyone else. Same thing goes for gays.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:34 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10477
Wow that video I posted was super fucking lame.

But at least female soldiers are hot and fuckable . . . well, right after they get back from basic / OIT. All bets are off 6 months after they're back to civ life ;)

You gotta admit, that orderly mass of pink uniformed Chink pussy marching lockstop is kinda rousing in the trousers.

All those thigh threshing, all those labias twitching, in unison . . .

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail