maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: mary ann or ginger
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:47 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 14323

I'll conceed ginger was fine, but she's got nothing on mary ann.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: mary ann or ginger
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:23 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15634
the short perky brunette

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: mary ann or ginger
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:07 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10477
Mary Ann seems to have a taste for Mary Jane.

Quote:
Dawn Wells, the actress who played Mary Ann on “Gilligan’s Island” was recently arrested for driving under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana. Wells is now serving six months’ unsupervised probation for the crimes. She also served five days in jail and paid a fine of $410.50. Wells was pulled over Oct. 18 by a Teton County sheriff after he noticed Wells swerve across fog lines and center lines on State Highway 33 and repeatedly speed up and slow down. After stopping Wells the officer noted all four windows down and a strong smell of marijuana coming from the car. Wells explanation was that she had just given a ride to three hitchhikers and dropped them off when they started smoking something. I am sure the office believed that a 69 year old woman would stop and give a ride to three hitchhikers, it just goes to show you how marijuana can affect ones reasoning. Upon searching the car the officer found three half-smoked joints in the ashtray and console and upon further searching turned up another joint and some paraphernalia. When asked why she was swerving all over the road she said that she was trying to find the heater controls in her car. (Remember that all four windows were down when the sheriff stopped the car) Another example of how marijuana use can elevate awareness and lead to enlightenment. Having smoked a little marijuana myself in my misguided youth I can testify how stupid smoking marijuana can sometimes make one. What really disturbs me about this story is that I had a big crush on Mary Ann when Gilligan’s Island was playing on TV. To realize that she is now 69 years old really put a crimp in one of my favorite fantasies. But I have to say that she did not look to bad in her police mug shot. Maybe there is some value after all in long term marijuana use.

She was a cutie back in the day. Actually still looks pretty good for a lady here age! Not much into 'cougars' but I just might make an exception for her ;)

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail