maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: The Sneak!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:46 pm 
Online
buck private
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 am
Posts: 15532
Reputation points: 11853

My Dearest Doggie

I've a life and death problem.

During my sickies, a while back, the doc said I'd have to cut back on coffee/tea ... Ning the Merciless took that to mean 'NO' coffee/tea and so ORDERED it!

A while back, on my early morning walk I found a coffee stand that serves a strong, sweet, creamy cup of coffee_only a mile out of my way. So the old fart gets two to go and sips 'em on the rest of the walk _heavenly bliss! :D

But recently 'the Merciless' has been giving me a strange look after I give her cheek a peck on my return.

So what am I to do? If she catches on the only hope is a 'fast, painless death.'

Signed w/love and adoration.

Your #1 fan

Ol' coffee breath.

_________________
"Experience must be our only guide. Reason may mislead us."
John Dickinson
Constitutional Convention of 1787


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sneak!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:45 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 pm
Posts: 10061
Reputation points: 17509
HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING COFFEE!?

Nope.

I THINK I CAN SMELL IT

Let us retire to the master bedroom, my love, so I can fulfill your desires and take your mind off such false accusation.

_________________
This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sneak!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:10 pm 
Offline
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:06 pm
Posts: 15469
Location: under the porch
Reputation points: 15843
ya gotta put yer foot down. First off, inform her that henceforth she will address you as "master". And as master, you an entitled to a harem. The first new member of your harem will be her baby sister. This should put an end to your problems.

_________________
First, we must kill moose and squirrel


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sneak!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm 
Offline
Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:31 pm
Posts: 1621
Location: The Bar
Reputation points: 3038
You could do something else that will piss her off more than you drinking coffee to distract her like ruin her favorite rice pot. Haven't you tried that already though?

_________________
The reason we have a Constitution is to protect us from a President like barack hussein obuma


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sneak!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:11 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 pm
Posts: 10061
Reputation points: 17509
Mr. McGibbletts wrote:
You could do something else that will piss her off more than you drinking coffee to distract her like ruin her favorite rice pot. Haven't you tried that already though?


:lol:

He did ruin her cookware while she was out of town. I wonder how that ended up.

He said he calls her Ning the Merciless b/c it's a misnomer. She's probably the sweetest person anyone here would ever meet.

_________________
This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sneak!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:31 pm 
Offline
Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:31 pm
Posts: 1621
Location: The Bar
Reputation points: 3038
C_S wrote:
Mr. McGibbletts wrote:
You could do something else that will piss her off more than you drinking coffee to distract her like ruin her favorite rice pot. Haven't you tried that already though?


:lol:

He did ruin her cookware while she was out of town. I wonder how that ended up.

He said he calls her Ning the Merciless b/c it's a misnomer. She's probably the sweetest person anyone here would ever meet.


Yeah I got the feeling Abradley is whipped but it's because he found one of the good ones, and not because she actually owns a whip.

_________________
The reason we have a Constitution is to protect us from a President like barack hussein obuma


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sneak!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:19 pm 
Online
buck private
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 am
Posts: 15532
Reputation points: 11853
C_S wrote:
HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING COFFEE!?

Nope.

I THINK I CAN SMELL IT

Let us retire to the master bedroom, my love, so I can fulfill your desires and take your mind off such false accusation.
You mean like this:

_________________
"Experience must be our only guide. Reason may mislead us."
John Dickinson
Constitutional Convention of 1787


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Sneak!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:37 pm 
Online
buck private
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 am
Posts: 15532
Reputation points: 11853
doggie wrote:
ya gotta put yer foot down. First off, inform her that henceforth she will address you as "master". And as master, you an entitled to a harem. The first new member of your harem will be her baby sister. This should put an end to your problems.
Great idea, in fact her younger sister has a coffee stand in Tahkali, perfect!

Now how to approach Ning with this item ...

_________________
"Experience must be our only guide. Reason may mislead us."
John Dickinson
Constitutional Convention of 1787


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group